Not all foods that have the status of low-calorie or dietary in fact are such. In some cases, this is just a marketing ploy, in others – confusion with the myth about food with negative calorie content. We have prepared for you a list of really low-calorie foods that are suitable for the diet of everyone who wants to lose extra pounds.
Vegetables must be present in the daily diet of a person. They are rich in essential vitamins and trace elements, contain a lot of fiber. Regular use of such products reduces the amount of “harmful” cholesterol and prevents the development of beriberi. What can be suitable for a diet menu?
- Broccoli. Boiled vegetables contain 35 kcal per 100 grams of product. At the same time, broccoli more than covers the daily need for vitamin K, contains almost all the vitamins of group B. And in the product – 9% of the daily intake of phosphorus, 8% of manganese, 7% of iron and a lot of other trace elements necessary for the body.
- Arugula. Fresh greens contain 25 kcal per 100 grams of product. It is a valuable source of beta-carotene, vitamin A and E, calcium, iron, phosphorus and potassium.
- Celery. In a fresh product, only 16 kcal per 100 grams. Celery has a lot of vitamins A and K, beta-carotene and a dozen useful trace elements. So this vegetable must be included in the diet of those who choose dietary nutrition.
- Green peas. In a fresh product 81 kcal, and in a canned product – 69. Green peas are a valuable source of zinc, manganese and copper.
- Tomatoes. In 100 grams of fresh product 16 kcal, while – a lot of beta-carotene and vitamin A. In dried tomatoes 18 kcal and a lot of vitamin C.
Fruits and berries
Seasonal products must be present in the diet, for example, in summer – strawberries, in winter – tangerines. In addition to these fruits, there are those that can almost always be found on the shelves of large stores:
- Grapefruit. Fresh fruit contains 42 kcal per 100 grams. The main plus is a high content of vitamin C, 34% of the daily dose, and a whole list of vitamins of group B. Grapefruit juice has fewer calories – 39 kcal, and vitamin C more.
- Bog bilberry. In 100 grams of fresh berries – 57 kcal. Blueberries have many beneficial vitamins and minerals, including a high content of vitamin E.
- Cherry. 52 kcal per 100 grams. Cherries contain dietary fiber , pectins and malic acids.
- Strawberry. In fresh strawberries 32 kcal and a huge content of vitamin C, 52% of the daily value. In addition, it contains more than a dozen useful trace elements necessary for the health of the body.
- Plums. In a fresh product 46 kcal, a lot of vitamin A, C and E, a little less vitamins of group B.
Fish and meat
For proper nutrition, not only fruits and vegetables are required. Among meat and fish products there are enough low-calorie, so if you eat them, you do not have to worry about extra calories:
- Chicken breast. There are only 100 calories in 157 grams of boiled breast and there is not a single gram of carbohydrates. And this product is rich in B vitamins necessary for the normal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, muscle strengthening and the cardiovascular system.
- Cod. In 100 grams of baked product 84 kcal and no carbohydrates. Cod contains 29% of the daily value of phosphorus.
- Mussels. In boiled mussels 172 kcal per 100 grams of product. It is a valuable source of vitamin B12, selenium, manganese, iron, phosphorus, potassium and zinc.
- Shrimp. In 100 grams of boiled shrimp, only 100 kcal, 33% of the daily intake of phosphorus, 42% of the daily intake of copper and 15% of the daily value of zinc.
- Turkey legs. The baked product has 139 kcal per 100 grams, a huge percentage of selenium, phosphorus, potassium and magnesium, as well as B vitamins.
Legumes and cereals
Legumes contain a huge amount of protein: this is used by vegetarians who cannot get the necessary protein norm from animal meat. When forming your diet, it is worth considering that some beans and cereals will help balance the BJU:
- Tofu. Soy cheese contains 83 kcal in 100 grams of product and 13% of the protein amount of its daily value. And this product is rich in calcium (28% of the daily value), iron, magnesium, phosphorus and other trace elements.
- Bean. White boiled beans have 140 kcal, 11% of the daily value of protein and a high percentage of vitamin B9 (35% of the required daily dose).
- Lentil. Lentils boiled in water contain only 116 kcal and 12% of the daily value of protein. The product is rich in iron, copper, manganese and selenium.
- Bulgur. In boiled bulgur 83 kcal and 4% of the daily protein intake (per 100 g of product). It contains almost all vitamins of group B.
- Soba noodles. In buckwheat noodles 99 kcal per 100 grams of boiled product. It contains a lot of manganese, sodium, phosphorus and potassium.
Dairy products and eggs
So that the diet does not harm the musculoskeletal system and muscles, it is necessary to include dairy products rich in protein and calcium in the diet:
- Glair. It has only 52 kcal, 14% of the daily protein intake and 36% of the daily requirement for selenium.
- Mozzarella. 295 kcal and 31% of the daily value of protein. And also – vitamin A, vitamins B2In5In6In12. In addition, cheese contains 60% of the daily value of calcium, 78% of phosphorus, 50% of selenium, 51% of sodium and a whole list of essential trace elements. The data is per 100 grams of product.
- Low-fat yogurt. 58 kcal per 100 grams, a huge amount of protein and calcium, as well as phosphorus and selenium.
You can diversify the diet with the help of seasonings, nuts and other tasty and healthy products:
- Almond milk. 100 grams contains 51 kcal, a lot of vegetable protein and a lot of vitamins and minerals necessary for the body.
- Thyme. In 100 grams of fresh product 101 kcal. Thyme more than covers the daily need for vitamin C and iron, contains 74% of the daily value of manganese, 61% of copper, 40% of magnesium and 40% of calcium.
You can support the body during weight loss with the help of special products. Among these food additives is “Thermo Complex” from Herbalife Nutrition, which stimulates metabolism. The product contains 33% of the daily value of vitamin C and a high level of caffeine, which provides the body with the necessary energy. You can keep yourself in good shape by taking only one tablet of a dietary supplement per day.